Posting: Effective Immediately
Salary Range: $50,000+
222 S. First Street, Suite 201
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
Untitled is seeking a web developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should have experience working in different web frameworks, primarily WordPress and Shopify, along with an eye for clean, innovative web design and functionality. This candidate should also have experience in Search Engine Optimization and building SEO & SEM campaigns. We are looking for an individual who can work in a variety of environments, and can effectively execute on complex and diverse problems.
A web developer at Untitled will be responsible for building small, mid and large scale websites on WordPress and Shopify frameworks from scratch, along with setting up hosting, changing DNS, and maintaining site optimization.
An ideal candidate would have familiarity in current web design trends and understand how to implement straightforward user experiences that also capture the greatest amount of data. They must be able to approach each unique problem with a holistic view of the organizations we are working with, and have the ability to prescribe optimal solutions for each company.
- Build small, mid and large scale websites on WordPress & Shopify frameworks from scratch
- Setup hosting environments on SiteGround, AWS or alternatives
- Create clean and user-friendly websites
- Develop ideas for web content and turn them into pages
- Design or mimic brand guidelines presented by clients
- Build localized and national SEO campaigns for clients and Untitled Firm internally
- Help streamline data from client websites to an implemented CRM through API keys
- Work with the Untitled data team on projects when needed
- 2+ years of work experience in the same or similar field
- Have at least two live websites built on either WordPress or Shopify that can be sent as examples prior to interview
- Understanding or use of VisualComposer or WP Bakery
- Understanding or use of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- Strong understanding of SEO and how it works
- Demonstrate clean graphic design skills
- Proficiency in WordPress and/or Shopify
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Knowledge and understanding of Python, React and Java
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Advanced understanding of CSS
If you believe you qualify for the above job description, please contact Untitled. We look forward to reviewing your application.