Systems and Analytics Strategist
Posting: Effective Immediately
Salary Range: $50,000 +
222 S. First Street, Suite 201
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
Untitled is seeking a Systems and Analytics Strategist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is an extremely critical thinker, can work through various types of business problems, and has a background in analytics or information architecture.
A Systems and Analytics Strategist at Untitled will be responsible for assisting in implementations of information architecture, database architecture and analytics strategies for our clients. The candidate should have some familiarity of working in a consulting capacity for companies and have firsthand experience in digital transformations, automating processes, or data migrations for organizations across various industries and scales.
It is required that an Untitled Systems and Analytics Strategist has relevant experience in business analytics and enterprise-grade graphical user interface software packages. They must be able to approach each unique problem with an unbiased, holistic view of the organizations we are working with and have the ability to prescribe optimal solutions and applications for each company. The role will interact closely with the core systems clients operate on and use in their day to day, meaning a well thought out solution and process is required on the front-end with minimal margin for error.
Our goal is that this Systems and Analytics Strategist can grow into an implementation specialist and lead other analysts, engineers and web developers towards optimal development paths for Untitled clients.
- Build and support new systems and applications in Untitled clients’ environments
- Work through and analyze large complex data sets
- Support and navigate off-the-shelf ETL solutions
- Connect and support data sources that flow into data warehouses through the use of various APIs
- Connect and support data warehouses that pass data into business analytics tools such as PowerBI and Tableau through an AWS server or equivalent
- Work alongside Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Web Developers to design infrastructure and digital transformation processes for large and small companies
- Accurately scope projects end-to-end, with flexibility regarding solution implementations given client budget constraints, time constraints, and organizational bandwidth
- Communicate with technical and non-technical team members internally and externally, in order to facilitate accurate project tracking and management of client/stakeholder expectations
- Present and communicate to clients solutions and development roadmaps for success
- Construct business intelligence reporting and dashboards for clients that communicate various aspects of their business
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and identify where improvements or cuts could be made in a client’s current infrastructure
- Proficiency in Excel
- Competent in data analytics software such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Background in project management and ability to manage timelines and deliverables across and within projects
- Self-starter that can work independently when needed
- Experience in a technology or product development role
- Must be able to interface with clients in a personable and professional manner, both written and verbal
- 1-3 years related experience, undergraduate degree preferred but NOT required.
- Programming Languages; Python, R and/or SQL
- Competent knowledge of Machine Learning
- Experience in AWS or a similar data warehouse
- Development experience in Salesforce
If you believe you qualify for the above job description, please contact Untitled. We look forward to reviewing your application.