Posting: Effective Immediately
Salary Range: $55,000 +
222 S. First Street, Suite 201
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
As an Untitled Project Manager, you will lead teams on work deliverables across Untitled’s four verticals. You must be driven to finish projects by their deadlines, with the highest level of quality, while building excellent relationships with all stakeholders.
You will manage project resources, schedules, and ongoing client reporting during project lifecycles to ensure efficiency. This includes the management of project issues, risks, change requests and potential improvements to ensure successful and on-time project deliveries. Using your knowledge of project and process discipline to identify and drive value, you will ensure value is added to clients and that quality projects are delivered on time.
Your workflow will require consistent engagement with Sales, Marketing, Web Development, and Architecture & Analytics teams, escalating requests to the management and leadership teams as needed.
- Act as a self-starter, be able to identify and drive change
- Demonstrate excellent written, oral communication, presentation, and facilitation skills with the ability to employ persuasion skills with discretion and consideration.
- Map out project workflows and identify trends
- Suggest and implement improvements in internal and external processes
- Use management and leadership skills to work and collaborate effectively with teams and support high levels of performance.
- Successfully work independently and handle multiple priorities.
- Work effectively with internal and external project stakeholders, leading diverse teams to a common goal.
- Analyze, understand, define and deliver client requirements.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work under pressure.
- Define expected results and use performance indicators to monitor delivery of client results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business, or a related field preferred
- Proficient in using various project management tools and techniques.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A mentality for continuous improvement, driving yourself, fellow team members and clients to strive for excellence in all aspects of business
- 1+ years of experience in Project Management in a complex project environment with demonstrated ability to independently develop, manage and implement SOWs.
- Project Management Certification.
- Master’s degree.
- Project Management experience in an agency environment.
- Experience in project management for software development projects and development teams.
If you believe you qualify for the above job description, please contact Untitled. We look forward to reviewing your application.