Page path data on hidden website visitors is a powerful tool for businesses to understand, engage, and convert previously elusive website traffic. With each resolution, you can now view the Webpage Visited and the Referral Site, as well as filter audiences based on the page path data. This new feature enables a true data-driven approach to personalizing user experience, optimizing content, and enhancing marketing efforts.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to get started!
The Page Path feature may require an upgrade to the new Lead Data Stream Pixel. If you’re not seeing page path data in the Resolution table, you will first need to create and install the new pixel on your website. Thanks to the launch of Self-service pixel creation in Distilled, upgrading to the new pixel is just a few clicks away.
Log into your Distilled account.
- Log into Distilled and navigate to the Enrich > Resolutions page to view the Resolution table
- View the far right column of the table titled “Profile” and select the “Page data” button to view the Page Visited and the source the visitor came from
- Select the Filters dropdown on the right to view all available filter settings:
- Pixel Filtering: If you have installed multiple LDS pixels across different websites, you can select one or multiple pixels to view and sort results based on the website users visited.
- Source Filtering: Connect your Shopify or Hubspot account to identify website visitors that currently match with an existing customer ID in these applications. Exclude matches to view net new leads or only include matches to build lists for targeting repeat customers.
- Page Path Filters: To filter visitors who visited a specific page, copy and paste any unique section of that page URL in the input box, e.g. “/products/shoes”.
- Seniority Level Filtering for B2B: Build audiences based on specific seniority levels, ensuring that your marketing and sales efforts are directed towards the most relevant prospects. This filter setting is only applicable to the B2B list.
- Age Range Filtering for B2C: Customize your target audience by filtering leads based on age ranges, enabling you to create campaigns that resonate with specific age groups. This filter setting is only applicable to the B2C list.
- Gender Filtering for B2C: Segment lists based on gender to fine-tune your marketing efforts to better align with the preferences and characteristics of your target audience. This filter setting is only applicable to the B2C list.
- Date Range Filtering: Build and sort audiences based on the specific date or period of time they visited your website.
- Once you have selected all desired filters, click “Apply filters” to generate your segmented list. You can now either save the current filter settings to the Audience Library or Export lists as a CSV
- To save filter settings for repeated use, select the “Save current filters” button on the top right side of the page
- You will then be asked to name your new audience
- Once saved, you can either Export your audience for immediate use or visit the Audience Library to view all saved lists.
Using Page Path Data
Page path intel expands the usability and accuracy of Lead Data Stream results, greatly benefiting data-led sales and marketing teams. Surfacing this behavior data enables a true data-driven approach to personalizing user experience, optimizing content, and enhancing marketing efforts. Distilled users can activate on this information to better target users based the specific pages or products viewed – shedding light on interests and preferences.
From content optimization to precise ad targeting, Distilled amplifies the impact of customer data across the organization. For questions or additional support, contact our team today!