The Lead Data Stream Pixel reveals your anonymous website visitors, so that you can turn them into customers. To get started with Lead Data Stream, Distilled users can log into their account and create a new pixel in just a few clicks. Within 24 hours of successfully installing the pixel on your website, visitor data will begin to populate in your account.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to get started!
Log into your Distilled account.
- Log into Distilled and navigate to the Sync > Library page. On the Library page, select the Pixels tab.
- Next, select the “Create New Pixels” button on the right
- On this page, you will see two options for creating a pixel.
- Create a Main Pixel: Start here. This is the main pixel associated with your account and is the first pixel you should create.
- Create a Secondary Pixel: If your pricing plan includes additional pixels for client accounts or different websites, you can generate all secondary pixels from this section
- Start by creating your Main Pixel. When you select the button “Click here to generate your main pixel”, a window will appear with the pixel code. Copy the code and install on your website. For instructions on installing the pixel on your website, follow the link here.
To create additional pixels, use the Secondary pixels generator and follow the same process.
- Within 24 hours of successfully installing the pixel on your website, visitor data will be available in your account. Find your visitor resolutions under the Lead Data Stream > Resolution page in the left navigation menu.
Congratulations! You have successfully created the Lead Data Stream pixel for easy installation on your website. Now, you can resolve and analyze hidden visitors, helping you make data-driven decisions to optimize your website’s performance and marketing strategies.
Visitor data is updated daily, so remember to regularly check your Distilled account to identify opportunities for growth. For additional information or questions, please contact our support team!